Friday, May 5, 2006

First Batch of Australia Pics Posted


Didn't have a lot of time to work on these, just uploaded them for folks to see, there are some that need work I know, but there are others that are some pretty good pics (if I don't say so myself). The bridge pics will give you an idea of how much climbing I did (the pics of the flags are zoomed in from the harbor and you can also see them from a distance, but the point of it is that one of the "official" pics were taken with me standing right under that flag, pretty cock I must say.

To see pics of the famous Sydney Opera House, click on the headline above:

I am trying to arrange a tour tomorrow that will take me to the Blue Mountains where not only would I get to see some pretty cool rock formations, but also kangaroos, and other wildlife, hopefully with lots of pics to share too, stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment