Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Daytona International Speedway

So I can now say I have been to Daytona Speedway, although it wasn't for the 500, I know now that I do want to go back there to see a race.
I came to Daytona by chance, after the hurricane hit last month and I was without power for a few days I was able to get a rental car out of Miami and drive the 11 plus hours from MIA to Atlanta.
Daytona was right on my way so I figured I couldn't be this close to the track and not go see it. I paid the extra for the tour of the infield, I have to say the tour at Indy is better they actually take you on the track there where at Daytona is was just to the infield, but as you can tell from the pics below I still got to see a lot of cool stuff.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/celticcommunications/slideshow?.dir=/d929&.src=ph

No comments:

Post a Comment