Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back in Miami

Well I was back in Miami and what a heck of a weekend, where do I start:

We (BetOnSports) had about 30 guests in a luxury suit for the final race of the NASCAR season, everyone had a great time, you can check out some of the photos here:

http://www.gambling911.com/2005-Nextel-Cup-Photos.html

If you heard on the news of a terrible helicopter crash obviously I wasn't involved, but the crash did happen about 10 minutes after I had taken off with two others in a choper to leave the track, some of our people were still waiting for theirs and saw the crash happen, pretty crazy stuff.

The job is going well and it appears, with the possible exception of a one or two day trip for meetings my travel for 2005 is done, which means I can at least get settled in at the home office before the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment