Friday, December 2, 2005

Bahamas Bound

Well the gig continues to get tougher and tougher every day.
I found out yesterday that I will be leaving for Nassua, the Bahamas on Wed. to speak at an online poker conference. Some of the industry's leading operators and companies will be there and they needed someone from our company to come and talk about affilaite marketing, we just launched a new affiliate site so they were keen to have someone from our team come and speak. I am certainly not the expert in this field, but the guys who are from BoS couldn't make it so we agreed that I will go on their behalf and basically give their presentation for them, just "sucks" that it has to be in the Bahamas I know!!
Hopefully will have lots of cool pics and other stuff to post from the show.
Next week was going to be busy without the show, as we are planning a huge media blitz to be held in conjunction with the draw for the 2006 World Cup, which will be held in Germany (the draw is on Friday Dec. 9) and we are still doing the blitz, I will just have to do my part with it from the hotel.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment