Thursday, December 8, 2005

Crazy Travel Day

Well it was a crazy travel day today.

Not sure if you heard on the news or not, but there was a crazy dude running around the airport in Miami saying stuff like he was going to blow up the plane and the airport, guess what?, they don't mess around with that kind of stuff, and the dude was shot and killed in the jetway outside the gate. The gate just happen to be 41 at terminal D in Miami.

The shooting happened a few hours after I was through Miami en route to the Bahamas, but I just happened to land at gate D43 from STL and was sent to gate D35 for my connecting flight, just gives you pause to how close things can be in life.

River City Group, my former employer, is putting on a two-day, heavy intensive conferecne about the online poker industry, which is what has brought me here, I am looking forward to seeing a lot of my friends in the business, hopefully learning some new stuff, and of course, hitting the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment