Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wave Runners Rock


Well I am back from the Bahamas and the cold weather in STL has put me right back in my place.

The conference was good and getting to see everyone was a big plus. Had a wonderful evening out with one of my favorite people I used to work with (Dawn) and her husband Dave, who came down to the Bahamas for some R&R with his honey! The three of us and Sue (my former boss at RCG) went to a local hangout in the Bahamas (The Fish Fry) and had a decent dinner and then found a local bar that had a live band that no run down would do justice, you would have to see them to believe them, but needless to say that was a highlight of the trip.

The night out was after my one day at the beach to sit back and chill. Sue and I managed to take some wave runners out for an hour or so (I took mine out for longer than I was supposed to), and I have to say riding wave runners is one of my favorite things. It was amazing how much smoother the ride was in the ocean than it is at the Lake of the Ozarks.

The trip also included a stop at the Atlantis resort which has a great marina and aquarium. Pictures will be posted soon of that stuff, in the meantime, there are a few of the view I had from my room (and the beach) here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/smittyk17/slideshow?.dir=/410d&.src=ph

No comments:

Post a Comment