Monday, November 14, 2005

Slacking Off on Posts

Well I got back to the states and the work load quickly grew so getting new posts on the blog became a low priority.

I spent part of my weekend though updating photos to the web and will have links posted shortly.

I am scheduled to be back in Miami this weekend for the final race of the Nextel Cup Series schedule. We have some members of our executive team along with 20 customers who won trips that will be going to the races, so it should be both a fun and busy time for me once again. The good news is that one yesterday our car broke a streak of last-place finishes by taking 34th in the race, the bad news is it was involved once again in a pretty bad crash so there is a chance that we won't make the race on Sunday in Miami, but that is vital to us.

More updates will come later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment