Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inaugural Post

More for the historic significance of it than anything, I wanted to put an intro/inaugural post for my new blog. 
Thanks for taking the time to visit the site and check out the links. This blog is designed to be a free-flowing form and exchange of ideas and opinions from those who read it. 
Some days you might find insight/opinions on sports and events in the news while others you might find a review of a new restaurant, wine, movie, book or anything else that I find of interest. Still other days you mind find a little bit of everything. I will be commenting on things I see going on in my professional life as an online marketer for www.shoes.com or  in my personal life in the lovely midwest of the U.S. 
Bookmark this page or sign up for the RSS feed as there will always be something fresh and new to keep your interest peaked. If you don't like what you see on Tuesday, chances are pretty good you will be interested in what is posted on Wednesday as about the only thing that will be a certainty with this blog is that you never know what will come next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment