Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Farewell to Busch

Well the ride has officially ended for the Cardinals and Busch Stadium.

I am still puzzled at how, for two years in a row, the Cardinals can lay such an egg in the post season and end with their offense showing no signs of life, an offense that seemed to be at such a higher level than everyone else. Yes, Houston has good pitching, but we handled good pitching all season long.

Other than the lack of results from the Cardinals things are looking up here, I will be back in the states this weekend, and possibly as soon as Friday. I might have some slight hurricane conditions to deal with in Miami, but it sounds like the brunt of Wilma will hit elsewhere, but I am staying on top of the situation and might get in to Miami on Friday instead of Saturday just so my travel isn't all whacked up over the weekend.

Things are certainly picking up in terms of the work load, but that is certainly OK for me, lots of exciting projects that I hope to be able to share with everyone in the next few weeks.

Sounds like the Rams season is going to be a wash too.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment