Thursday, October 27, 2005

Race Fans Ascending on Atlanta

Well been in Atlanta now for two days and can say that the racing community is making is presence felt.

Went to the track today to get a lay of the land and make sure I know how to get there and am excited about the opportunity to work with the BoS racing Nextel Cup team.

Spent part of this evening downloading three days worth of photos off the digital camera so I should have some links with the next post to show some of the devastation from Wilma.

Speaking of storms, please keep all the Ticos in your thoughts and prayers. Tropical Storm Beta is bearing down on Costa Rica and Nicaragua and is scheduled to reach Cat 1 or 2 status when it his CR in the next few days. Unreal is all I have to say. And seeing the reports on CNN of how things are still a mess in Florida with people trying to get food, water and fuel for their cars, I am glad I got out of there when I did.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment