Thursday, October 6, 2005

Made it to Costa Rica

Well made it safe and sound to Costa Rica on Tuesday. . . Just now getting my feet under me and have some "down time" to tend to the less pressing matters like creating and posting this blog. . .Plenty of pictures will come this weekend of the facility here that is home base for the BetonSports team and my apartment for the next month or so while I am down here. . .I haven't ventured very far way from the complex, as by the time I am done here it is dark outside and wondering the streets of San Jose alone isn't exactly the brightest idea (especially when you have pale skin and have a toddler-aged niece who speaks better Spanish than you do -- as is my case). . .I am torn though, because if I venture out on Saturday for a tour (say of the reinforced or volcano or something of the sort) that means I miss the Cardinals in their playoff game with the Padres (likely to be the series clincher). The decision will no doubt be based on how much work I have to do at the office, which there is plenty to tend to, just will decide on Saturday if I want to work part of the day (and catch games on TV) or if I just want to do some sightseeing. If I don't do it Saturday I will likely partake in a tour or something on Sunday.
That is about it for now, stay tuned for more news, updates, photos, tales and other musings from Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment