Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hitting the Wall

Well, it isn't the hardest stretch of work I have ever endured (the summer in Atlanta with 12 hour days, seven days a week that lasted nearly 6 weeks comes to mind right away), but I think the combination of the 7th straight day of work, less than ideal sleeping conditions (the sounds of traffic and trains down below, coupled with a very firm bed make it hard to get a good nights sleep, no matter how exhausted you are), some minor stress issues at the office (nothing major just some computer issues that I won't be able to fix until I get back home), and I think I am starting to hit a wall.

Hopefully, for my sake at least, this is just a temporary thing and I will be doing better tomorrow after some good rest and a decent dinner tonight. I know I am looking forward to getting away from the office and seeing some of the sites down here and the guys in the office have been great in letting me get away and giving some suggestions of where to go.

Wednesday will also be nice as I will get to catch the Cardinals in their opening game of the NLCS. Still haven't been able to see a Blues game down here yet, but from what I have heard and read, it doesn't sound like I am missing much, guess it will be a very long season ahead for a franchise that is in a transition year for sure.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment