Sunday, October 16, 2005

It's Easy Like Sunday Morning


Well Saturday was a rather interesting sports day for me. I think I took multi-tasking to a whole new level yesterday. I had 7 TVs going in the lounge area (Cardinal game in Spanish on one, Notre Dame-USC game, Penn St./Mich. game, Florida/LSU game, Minn./Wisc game, NASCAR racing) and then I was following the Mizzou game on the laptop (via Internet radio broadcast) and then later in the day I had the Cardinal game in English on the lap top (I would go to the laptop when something major happened -- a la the Nunez injury -- to find out what the announcers were saying).

The only bad thing of course was that most of my teams lost on the day. But today is a new day and the Cardinals can even up the series with a win today. The Notre Dame/USC game didn't have the ending I was hoping for but I have to say it was one of the greatest college football game I can remember ever watching.

One of the English chaps here and I went out to dinner last night and he showed me some of his photos that he has taken of Costa Rica during his travels down here, I will share them with you in the next few days when he sends them to me, he has some good ones of the way of life is around San Jose.

To follow up from my previous post, I guess what I bought was the right stuff, I am not 100% just yet but I can tell I am feeling better, the cough is waning and the congestion in my head is clearing up, I should be 100% within a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment