Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cards Win Game 1. . . I'm Goin Racin'


Well I must be doing something right.

I was informed today that I will be getting to attend the NASCAR race in Atlanta later this month as well as the event in Miami at the end of the season in November.

BoSPoker sponsors a fringe Nextel Cup team, and by fringe I mean one that is a rather "low budget" team and an independent crew that has to qualify for the race every week. The funny thing is that the No. 37 car was "credited" for crashing Jamie McMurray out at Richmond and ending his hopes for making the chase, but that is neither here nor there.

As part of our sponsorship there are BoSPoker tables set up at VIP areas at the track and our street team is there handing out promotional material. I will be attending the Atlanta race in hopes of getting some media coverage around the team and our brand, then in Miami we are giving away a VIP treatment so I will be there with the winner of the trip and trying to drum up media for that as well.

I accomplished another first in my life, I actually watched game 1 of the NLCS live from my laptop computer. The streaming video was rather clear and it was nice to hear a game in English.

It is Wednesday night and the first time I am in for the night, part of the reason I think I was starting to hit the wall that I mentioned yesterday, so I think I made it through it and am looking forward to getting to leave for the states a week from Saturday, although I won't be "home" until after the NASCAR Atlanta race, but I can handle that for sure.

GO CARDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment